A new cannabis tour has rolled into Sin City. After a soft launch in fall 2020, Las Vegas Cannabis Tours has made its official grand debut with several interactive, educational tours for cannasseurs looking to live the high life.
Since Nevada legalized the use of marijuana in 2017, more and more canna-based experiences have continued to pop up – and Las Vegas Cannabis Tours wants visitors to explore them all. In a city known for special surprises and memorable outings, Las Vegas Cannabis Tours guides bachelors, bachelorettes and birthday guests on a trip around town to famed dispensaries, grow houses, cannabis museums, glass dabber blowing shops and more.
There are five pre-set tours to choose from starting at just $49.99 per person, but for cannabis enthusiasts looking to roll up in style, Las Vegas Cannabis Tours also provides private tours, customizable tour packages and exclusive tours for groups of 10 or more. Welcoming guests 21 years of age and older, each tour sparks up fun for all enthusiasts, whether it’s an immersive, VIP treatment or a trippy ride around town checking out the best spots with a personal Cannabis Concierge.
“It’s been so exciting to give people from states and countries where cannabis is still outlawed a special look inside the local cannabis scene,” said Maxine Fensome, founder and CEO of the popular cannabis Sin City tour. “People from around the nation visit Las Vegas to experience things they don’t have access to in their hometowns. I’ve loved seeing how shocked they are to have the opportunity to tour grow houses and create their own glass dabbers. We like to introduce both inexperienced and experienced cannabis users to something new on each tour.”
Each tour provides attendees with 2.5 hours of cannabis-infused entertainment (except for the 3.5 hour “Get High and Fly” helicopter tour), as well as a gift bag filled with stoner goodies. Locals and visitors can choose from a variety of premium experience tiers, including:
- “The Stoner” Tour: Experience three of the city’s top dispensaries in Las Vegas.
- “Puff, Puff, Class” Tour: Made for guests of a creative and curious mind, this educational tour goes behind the scenes at several dispensaries. Creative cannabis inspirations, art installations and historic elements of Las Vegas’s growing industry will be enjoyed.
- “Grass and Glass” Tour: A unique tour with a more interactive element, guests can create their own “art” through glass blowing and leave with their own customized dabber. Guests will also experience behind-the-scenes tours of several local dispensaries.
- “Grow and Blow” Tour: This tour includes several stops at top Las Vegas dispensaries, plus a mind-blowing walk-through of a popular grow house.
- “Get High and Fly” Tour: As the most exclusive and premium tour of the four choices, this exhilarating canna-experience is a full adventure. It features all the extras of the “Grass and Glass” tour – including the dabber making and behind-the-scenes tours – but ends with a helicopter ride over the Las Vegas Strip. “Get High and Fly” tour guests also receive lunch and a ride in a green, modified Mercedes G-Wagon.
Ready to experience the true Las Vegas high life? Book your first experiential cannabis tour by calling 310-722-7864. More information about the tours can be extracted on their website at www.lvcannabistours.com, on Facebook and on Instagram at @tourslasvegascannabis.