So you finally decided to lose your cannabis virginity? Good for you. Knowing how to smoke weed is actually a very underrated social skill – after all, what’s a better way of making new friends than sharing a joint?
However, before you let your first-ever high take over your mind, there are some things that you need to know (for example, when you need to buy quick fix synthetic urine to not get fired). This is why we created this cannabis smoking guide for beginners.
So, without any further ado, let’s just jump right into the cannabis smoking guide.
The First Time
Smoking cannabis for the first time is, without a doubt, a very exciting experience. However, as we already said, you need to know some things that will make it not only enjoyable but also safe.
- set the scene – when smoking for the first time, you need to feel comfortable. If you don’t, you might be experiencing unwanted feelings of paranoia.
- know what to expect – don’t be surprised if you actually won’t get high the first time. Many people admitted that the first joint they have ever smoked did not affect them – it’s completely normal.
- know the law – some people try smoking cannabis without even knowing if it’s legal in their state/country, which is a very bad idea. If it turns out that marijuana is actually illegal where you live, and you get caught, you might have to face some legal consequences. So know your law.
- prepare your organism physically – having plenty of water and food is something that you will be thankful for the day after. Keep in mind that there is no rule about what it should be. Just pick whatever you like. If you like junk food, then go for it.
- choose the best way to smoke – a joint is just one of the many ways in which you can smoke cannabis. Blunt, bong, vape – take your pick. Nowadays, there are so many ways in which you can do it that everyone will find something for themselves. You need to choose one that you think will be best for you – remember, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
Congratulations! Now you know how to prepare yourself for smoking cannabis for the first time. That’s not the end of our guide, though – there is more that you need to know. What exactly, however, will depend on how you decide to smoke cannabis. We will not cover all of them since, as we already said, there are too many, but here are the most common ones.
How To Smoke a Joint
Smoking a joint is not only one of the oldest ways of enjoying cannabis, but it is also one of the cheapest. Not only are the rolling papers inexpensive and available almost everywhere, but also you won’t use as much weed as you would have to with a bong.
So what is there to know about smoking a joint?
Well, knowing how to smoke a joint means nothing more than knowing how to roll it the right way. As a beginner, you might be struggling with that – even those who already have experience in smoking cannabis this way sometimes do. It’s nothing to worry about – in most dispensaries, you have the option to buy pre-rolled joints so that you can get the hang of it in your own time.
Next thing – how much will you actually need for one joint? Well, a new study estimated that you would need exactly 0.32 grams; however, this is something that is still debatable.
Last but not least – how do you smoke a joint for the first time? You need to start slow . While smoking, you need to make sure that you inhale it all the way into the lungs. The most important thing to remember is that you have to be careful not to overdo it. If you feel like you are getting too high, then stop. Since the feeling is almost instant, you will know if what you are feeling is normal, or is it the time to put the joint away.
How To Smoke Out Of a Vape
Vaping is becoming a favorite not only amongst those who already have some experience in smoking cannabis but also beginners. There are many reasons for that.
First of all, vaporizers allow you to smoke weed without combustion. They don’t burn the flower, they heat it and transform it into vapor. You might ask – why is this important? The reason is that when you burn a marijuana bud, a lot of toxins are released, which can be very dangerous to your health.
Another thing is that vaping allows you to experience the same thing you would if you smoked a joint, but without a coughing fit that can happen if you don’t know how to inhale cannabis properly.
There are many more things that we could talk about, as proper cannabis smoking is a vast topic – especially since every once in a while, a new way of doing it is invented and introduced to the public. However, let’s leave it at that for now.
Disclaimer: This article is intended for information and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to reflect the specific views of the publication.